AAA Allied Group Inc Retail Sales Associate in Westminster, Maryland
Do you have an interest in helping others while working for a company that puts its members first? As a AAA Associate, you aren’t just selling products, you are providing exceptional member experiences by representing AAA products and services. Every day is an opportunity for you to transform our guests into loyal members and provide them with the excellent customer service they’ve grown to expect.
Our AAA Retail Office in Westminster , MD is looking for a full time (37.5 hours) sales professional to work between store hours of Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm. (These store hours are temporary at this current time)
At AAA, your success is our success. What we offer:
- A starting hourly rate of $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Monthly Incentive Plan based off of your individual performance
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- Up to 3 weeks of paid time off accrued during the first year
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(K) plan
- Free AAA Premier Battery Membership
As a Sales Associate, you will:
- Consistently up-sell/cross-sell AAA products including new memberships, credit cards, and insurance referrals
- Plan domestic travel vacations (car rentals, hotels, vacation packages, maps, tour books and triptiks)
- Answer incoming overflow calls for Roadside Assistance during high call volumes
- Assist with processing tag and tile requests for the state of Maryland
What you can provide AAA
- Have a high school diploma/GED
- Minimum of six (6) months of sales/customer service experience
- Have effective communication skills both written and oral
- Proficient computer skills including the ability to multitask in several websites and programs
- Ability to read maps and geography knowledge a plus
Retail sales, sales associate, sales, sales clerk, travel sales, membership, sales consultant, sales lead, sales representative, member services, membership sales, customer service, retail, retail jobs
Your health and well-being are our top priority. Our stores are being thoroughly cleaned and disinfected each day. To help protect all of us, our employees are required to wear face coverings when meeting with members and customers. We also practice social distancing and provide hand sanitizer for regular usage as we follow government guidelines.
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit*Our Company Website, AAAClubAlliance.jobs*.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out ourDay In The Life Videos on the Company Website.
At AAA Club Alliance, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify:
E-Verify Participation Poster
E-Verify Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Posted 25 Days Ago * Full time * 17408
Job Category: Sales